Frequently Asked Questions
- Torna su
- Torna su
- Are there cases where a domain name .it can be assigned free of charge?
- Can I book a domain name?
- Can one check whether a .it domain has already been registered?
- How can I recover the Authinfo if I lose it?
- How long can a domain name be?
- How many .it domain names can be registered?
- How much does it cost to maintain a domain?
- Once a name has been registered is it possible to be protected against similar names being used?
- What characters can be used in domain name?
- What is a domain name?
- What is the Authinfo?
- When does a domain expire?
- Who can register an .it domain?
- Can a Registrant carry out operations directly?
- Can an already registered Registrant be changed?
- Can Registrant data be changed?
- How can I cancel a domain name?
- How can I update or change the contacts referenced in a registration?
- How is a domain name renewed?
- Is it possible to change the Registrar and the Registrant at the same time?
- Is it possible to change the Registrar?