Notice on the processing of personal data
(update in accordance with articles 13 and 14 of EU Regulation 2016/679)
Based on the provisions of EU Regulation 2016/67:
- The processing of personal data is aimed solely at the use of the services offered and is strictly connected to the performance of the institutional activities related to the .it Registry.
- In accordance with the law, this treatment is based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of confidentiality;
- Data processing is carried out using IT and telematic tools, with data organization and processing methods, related to the purposes indicated above and, in any case, in order to guarantee confidentiality and completeness; special security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
- The data will not be disclosed to third parties, nor will it be circulated in any way;
- Links to external sites are provided as a simple service to users, with the exclusion of any responsibility with regard to the completeness and correctness of the information provided on the sites themselves. The owner and the operator of the site does not have any control over the contents or their use and the quality and completeness of the information of external sites whose responsibilities fall directly on their owners and/or managers.
Rights of interested parties
Interested parties have the right to obtain from the Data Controller/Processor, where appropriate, access to their personal data as well as the correction or deletion of such data or the limitation of their processing and to oppose their processing (pursuant to Articles 15 to 22 of the regulation), or to initiate judicial proceedings against the Data Controller/Processor in accordance with Article 79 of the Regulation.
An interested party, retaining that the processing of personal data as carried out through this website infringes the Regulation, has the right to lodge a complaint with the Italian Data Protection Authority (DPA), as supervising authority in Italy, in accordance with Article 77 of the Rules of Procedure, or to bring legal proceedings against the Data Controller/Processor pursuant to Article 79 of the Regulation.
- A “cookie” is a small text file created by some websites on the user's computer when they access a particular site, with the purpose of storing and transferring information. Cookies are sent by a web server (which is the computer on which the website visited is running) to the user's browser (e.g. Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.) and stored on the computer of the user. They are then sent back to the website on subsequent visits.
- Cookies can remain in the system for long periods and can also contain a unique identification code. This allows the sites that use them to keep track of the user's navigation within the site itself, for statistical or advertising purposes, to create a personalized user profile starting from the pages they visit and show them and/or send them targeted advertising (so-called Behavioral Advertising).
Cookies used on this website
This website uses only session cookies that are strictly necessary to allow specific functions required to ensure normal navigation and use of the website and are automatically deleted at the end of each navigation session.
Data controller: National Research Council (CNR), Piazzale Aldo Moro, 7 00185 (Italy)
Data Processor: Institute of Informatics and Telematics: firstname.lastname@example.org
Head of the protection of personal data: : email@example.com