6Mon is a network management tool that facilitates the administration, resolution of problems and the use of IPv6 protocol, already present in several Italian and European research bodies. Features include:
- development of new features that facilitate the management of large-scale dual stack networks.
- correction of any software bugs that arise.
- simplification of the configuration part of 6mon.
- porting of 6MoN on several Linux platforms (Currently distributed only for the Debian Linux version).
- improvement of the user interface, making it easier to use 6mon.
- adaptation of the user interface to be responsive and compatible with tablets and smartphones.
- production of a user manual, in English and Italian, since there are currently no thorough documents regarding this tool.
- spreading and promoting knowledge of 6MoN.