The 2021 edition of the Internet Festival returns to Pisa from 7 to 10 October, with in-person and online events (the virtual part will be extended until December). As every year, Registro .it and the CNR Institute of Informatics and Telematics are among the promoters and organisers of the eleventh edition.
For this season, the event coined #Phygital, the new keyword that will lead guests, the public and journalists towards a new dimension, where physical and digital become one. The message is clear: the Covid-19 pandemic, the consequent distancing and lockdowns have broken down the wall between real and virtual, creating a continuity between the two worlds. Thanks to the Net, it was possible to work, study, communicate, buy, interact and above all find all the information we needed, even for health emergencies. The Network has become, once and for all, an integral part of our lives and our daily lives.
There are many events held and/or organised by Registro .it, aimed at different targets and addressing various topics, from online business for SMEs as a key to success to cybersecurity, knowledge of the Internet and its correct and conscious use for schools, but also for parents and teachers:
- 7 October, 4.30 p.m.: Piccole Medie Digitali Web talk - "Digitisation and Internationalisation: the challenges for Made in Italy SMEs", panel led by Mr. Enrico Pagliarini and with several guests such as Mr. Paolo Levaggi of F.lli Levaggi, Mr. Cristiano Savini of Savini Tartufi, Mrs. Anna Vaccarelli (Registro .it), Mr. Emanuele Vitali of East-media.
- 7 October, 10.30 a.m.: "Ma se l'aspirapolvere mi spiasse?" ("What if my hoover spied on me?"), a panel dedicated to cybersecurity for home automation, organised by the European project SIFIS-Home, of which CNR-IIT is the leader.
- 8 October, 9 a.m.: "Cybersecurity day" - Every year, the CNR Institute of Informatics and Telematics in Pisa organises a day dedicated to cybersecurity, in collaboration with Registro .it.
- 9 October, the first appointment is at 3.30 p.m. and the second at 4.45 p.m.: The panel "Il digitale a scuola: e gli insegnanti?" ("Digital at school: what about teachers?",) with the participation of Mr. Alessandro Bencivenni (profdigitale), Mr. Augusto Chioccarello (ITD-CNR), Mrs. Rosa Bottino (ITD-CNR) and Mrs. Anna Vaccarelli (Registro .it/IIT-CNR), moderated by journalist Mr. Aurelio Calamuneri; "Nabbovaldo and the cyber blackmail, learning cybersecurity with a video game", a panel to explain how information on cybersecurity can be learnt through a fun tool. The moderator of the event will be Mr. Andrea Plazi. Participants in the panel will be Mr. Gabriele Peddes, Mrs. Stefania Fabbri, Mr. Cristian Convertino and Mr. Matteo Uggeri.
Both events are linked to the project of the Ludoteca by Registro .it.
- 12 October, 9.00 a.m., 15 October, 11.00 a.m. - The Ludoteca by Registro. it will also be attending in the T-Tour, the Tutorial Tours dedicated to schools, with an online workshop entitled "A scuola di cittadinanza digitale con la Ludoteca del Registro .it" ("At school of digital citizenship with the Ludoteca by Registro .it"). The team of the Ludoteca - which will hold the lesson on the Net as an indispensable resource for very young Internet users, to be fully understood with its many potentialities and possible risks - is composed of: Mrs. Giorgia Bassi, Mrs. Beatrice Lami, Mrs. Claudia Mazzanti, Mrs. Manuela Moretti.
All information on the programme is available on the event website: www.internetfestival.it