Piccole, Medie, Digitali(Small, Medium, Digital) is the name of the Registro .it Road Show which will get going on 26 October with its first stage in Lecce during the Festival Conversazioni sul Futuro at the Officine Cantelmo from 16:00 on.
Seven stages throughout Italy to increase the use of .it and online tools among small and medium-sized businesses. Each stage will be dedicated to a specific sector (tourism, wine, fashion, etc.) with training sessions of experts and entrepreneurs with a .it history of success. At each stage, within the chosen location, the invited companies can meet Registrars for further information and services.
Moderator Giampaolo Colletti - Journalist, founder of wwworkers.it and author of "Sei un Genio" (You’re a genius).
- Greetings- Loredana Capone– City Councillor for Tourism and Culture, Management and Development of cultural assets - Puglia Region – Representative of Lecce City council*
- Il .it e le sfide dell'Italia digitale(.it and the challenges of digital Italy) Domenico Laforenza- Director IIT CNR and Head of Registro .it
- 10 passi per trasformare la tua azienda con il digitale(10 steps to transforming your company with digital strategies)- Gianluca Diegoli– Expert in digital strategies, professor IULM
BEST TOURISM PRACTICES BETWEEN REAL AND VIRTUAL. FROM NORTH TO SOUTH.
Double interview with:
- Nicola Sicher, Pineta Hotel (Trento)
- Giuseppe di Pasquale, Le Zagare di Vendicari (Siracusa)
- Mikaela Bandini, Can't Forget Italy
- Mary Rossi, BTM Puglia
- Carlo Caroppo, Pugliapromozione
- Tourist agencies of Salento*
- Maria Elena Rossi, Marketing and Promotion Director of Enit
*guest speakers to confirm