The .it Registry Ludoteca has been touring Italy since 2 March, celebrating the thirtieth anniversary of the first .it domain name! Also on this occasion in Pescara the Ludoteca, together with its young internauts, will explore the functions, problems and opportunities associated with the world of Internet.
The Roadshow is crossing Italy, from north to south, with a tour including 5 stages. The Ludoteca set out from Turin, on 2 March, stopped in Udine on 23 March and has its third stage in Pescara on 20 April. The journey will keep going for the 3/4 May date in Lecce and 11 May in Rome. It will be crossing the finishing line on 23 May with a final party in Pisa, in the CNR Research Area.
The next 20 April event in Pescara is at the Aurum - Sala Flaiano (Largo Gardone Riviera, Pescara). The day’s programme, as always, is split between a morning session with a laboratory for the primary school children, whilst the afternoon will be dedicated to adults. The afternoon has a workshop on the possible teaching applications of the Internetopoli app and a panel on the digital world and its implications regarding the school and world of youngsters, aimed at both teachers and parents.
In particular the afternoon programme includes:
- An introduction to the Web App Internetopoli and to the activities of the Registry Ludoteca (by the Ludoteca staff).
- Everyone connected. A guide to digital awareness - Sonia Montegiove (Publishing Director of Tech Economy).
- Cyberbullying and network risks: what do we know and what can we do? - Giovanna Tambasco (Department of Science Education and Psychology of Florence University).
- Safe on the Web: navigation tools for youngsters - Giuseppe Augiero (CNR Pisa, expert on ICT security).
- Sick connections. The school getting involved - Ada Grillantini (School head, Istituto Comprensivo Pescara 6).