A new appointment of "Piccole Medie Digitali", the free Web Talks series created by Registro .it to introduce Italian businesses and professionals to the opportunities of digital technology.
This fifth episode will deal with sustainable tourism and how it is changing and growing. Thanks to the tools provided by technology and digitalisation, sustainable tourism aims to create new itineraries to enhance the natural beauty and lesser-known artistic and cultural heritage of our country.
Moderator of the event:
Enrico Pagliarini – Journalist and host of Radio 24
- Marco Allegri - Founder and author of "Non Solo Turisti"
- Gianni Buonsante – Owner & CEO of "Ingenia Direct"
- Mirko Lalli – Founder & CEO of "The Data Appeal Company"
- Valeria Pasetto – Owner of the Farmhouse "Azienda Agricola e Agrituristica Cà Versa"
- Silvia Salmeri – Founder of "Destinazione Umana"
- Andrea Zuanetti – Co-founder & CEO of "Up2You"
Sign up on Eventbrite to keep up to date with the event.