Piccole Medie Digitali, the free Web Talks by Registro .it dedicated to the opportunities of the digital world for businesses and professionals.
Last appointment with "Piccole Medie Digitali" for 2021, the free Web Talks created by Registro .it to introduce Italian businesses and professionals to the opportunities of digital.
In this week's episode, we will discuss the opportunities offered by the National Recovery and Resilience Plan and the 4.0 Transition Plan to encourage the digitisation of the Public Administration and the adoption of digital technologies by Small and Medium Enterprises. It is essential to know the measures and initiatives provided to SMEs for accessing the economic resources provided by the NRRP.
- Enrico Pagliarini - Journalist and host of Radio 24
- Anna Vaccarelli - Executive Technologist Registro .it
- Marco Scialdone - Professor of Law and Management of Digital Content and Services at European University of Rome
- Fabio Giuseppe Ferrara - President ASSORTD - Association of Managers for Digital Transition
- Stefania Milo - National Vice President CNA
Sign up on Eventbrite to stay up-to date on the event