Piccole Medie Digitali, Registro .it's free Web Talks on digital opportunities for businesses and professionals.
A new event of "Piccole Medie Digitali", the series of free Web Talks created by Registro .it to introduce Italian businesses and professionals to the opportunities of digital technology, is here.
In this fourth event, we will discuss the way the publishing world is changing; after the sharp decline experienced in recent years, the industry has shown great resilience during the lockdown and made the most of the many tools offered by digitisation, thanks to which it is preparing to face the challenges of the future between printed publications and digital books.
- Enrico Pagliarini – Radio 24 journalist and host
- Alessio Cecchi – CEO of Qboxmail Srl
- Paolo Ambrosini – President of ALI – Italian Booksellers Association
- Fabio Marino – Editor and Webmaster of Marotta&Cafiero
- Barbara Ciaghi – Publishing Director of Edizioni Del Faro
- Leonardo Taiuti – CEO & Co-founder of Bookdealer.it